What I Did For Summer Vacay: Maine Ice Cream
In honor of back-to-school time, I’m sharing several pieces for my “What I Did Over Summer Vacation” homework assignment. This Summer, I visited Maine and New York City. Chapter 2: Maine Ice Cream.
There are only a few things to know about ice cream in Maine:
- Gifford’s Ice Cream in Maine has DeathbedFood.
- Gifford’s is perfect for tourists as it reminds you that you’re in Maine – “Deer Tracks” ice cream!
- Gifford’s is a treat for your doggie too! Mini ice cream with a dog bone. A real tail-wagger.
- Gifford’s is located within steps of Muscongus Bay Lobster – I urge you to go to Muscongus for their lobster roll and roll on over to Gifford’s for dessert.
- Gifford’s ice cream stands (like the one near Muscongus) are only open during “Ice Cream Season” which runs from late March through mid-October. So, as with Muscongus, you only have one more month to get this DeathbedFood.